Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Lonely Days


I feel that the days that I am passing now will be there in my mind for a long time. After some years, I may remember these days as the lonely days of my life. Though I am staying in the country which is a dream for many, though I am working in the technology where I have good expertise, though I have nice roommates, though I am earning more than I need, there is a kind of loneliness which is filling my heart and soul.

I read an article about the people who spend most of their time for their work and ignoring/sacrificing their personal interest. That adds little more fuel to this burning thought. The gist is this: For the people who ignores all their personal interest and stretching hard for heading the race in their corporate world, it says 'Even if you win the rat race, a rat is still a rat’. :)

From the time I read that article, those lines are ringing in my ears. I feel that life is becoming a prison now. Not with the walls and grilled gate, but with the situations and so called fate. I am just moving on its stream with very less control of mine. But my time will come; I believe I will break this prison on that day. Else..............
.. as my friend recommended, I will try to enjoy the walls and grill of this prison itself and will accept it with the fake smile.

PS: Nice blog with so much feeling know... Nothing. Its all is just to get the readers' sympathy... Chumma vilayatukku.... ;)

No comments: