Thursday, October 04, 2007

4 days @ home

Happy news! I got leave from my office and went home. As usual, those four days at home after a long month of work gives me a little breathe. Though, the work at office is nothing interesting other than what I daily do. The things like one pulling others legs are the only interesting things happening there as of now. (Untill it doesn't happens to me)

From first minute of my presense till the moment I leave my home are time where I lived my real life. This is not because of the food that my mom gave, the care that my dad showed, the chats that my brother did, there is something beyond all these. Let me think and cherish all those in my imagination till my next visit.

"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence"

Happy to be lost in intelligence and make the imagination win in the battle of my lovely heart.

1 comment:

INJEY! said...

"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence"

Thats a nice way to say "Love is insane"